Ethiconomics ™ is a stakeholder methodology for sustainable business, relationships and personal fulfilment.
(eth′ik’ə näm′iks) noun:
- a system of values-based practices for ethical business in the global economy.
Current business practice has lead to virtual economic meltdown fuelled by corporate irresponsibility, non-accountability and a lack of moral values.
This must change; Ethiconomics™ is this change…
How? By showing you:
• that you can make your values valuable
• that these values can be integrated directly into your business strategy and operations
• that these values are your u-s-p
• that business must think beyond simple profits
• that sustainable business needs to satisfy all stakeholders